Hello There, Guest!  

Peer-reviewed book in OP ?

The more I think about it, the more I'm skeptical. If you want to assemble scholars, that would be near impossible, or it will take at least 10-20 years, if I'm very optimistic. It's bad having to wait that long. So, I was thinking about something else. Something more accessible.

One feature of OP is that it allows pseudonyms. So why not using this at your advantage ? Instead of asking for scholars who only seek celebrity, you can target bloggers. Why not ? It has some originality. A scientific-related book written by non-scholars.

It's even possible to start the project right now.

But in a book, it is usual that we know who the authors are. So, a short presentation is needed, if the author uses a pseudonym; in that case, (s)he should say the blog or website he has, so that we can identify him.

Having lot of HBDers is not a problem for me. I don't think it should be a strict requirement, even though you initially planned to target everyone. But not everyone will join and accept collaborating for a book. Especially anti-HBDers.

Still, someone should decide which subject is worth discussing. If anyone is interested of course.

What are the possible ideas ?

The consequence of IQ in real world...
The possible alternatives to IQ for achieving a high socio-economic outcome...
The questions still unanswered in IQ research, and the possible direction of research...

Messages In This Thread
Peer-reviewed book in OP ? - by Meng Hu - 2014-Oct-09, 01:38:45
RE: Peer-reviewed book in OP ? - by Emil - 2014-Oct-09, 01:58:42
RE: Peer-reviewed book in OP ? - by Tetrapteryx - 2014-Oct-10, 09:02:30
RE: Peer-reviewed book in OP ? - by Meng Hu - 2014-Oct-12, 18:17:45
RE: Peer-reviewed book in OP ? - by Emil - 2014-Oct-13, 02:24:50
RE: Peer-reviewed book in OP ? - by Emily - 2014-Oct-13, 19:30:51
RE: Peer-reviewed book in OP ? - by Emil - 2014-Oct-14, 08:16:57
RE: Peer-reviewed book in OP ? - by Meng Hu - 2014-Dec-17, 00:58:01